CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

March Recap




*Dan made Connor a huge robot (gun arms were added later as you can see on the video).
*Eli being silly and only wanting to sit in Connor's chair now.






*Clouds from a storm that passed through.

*A pic of Dan and I from a night on the town. We went to an awesome piano bar!!









The kids and I went to my parents' in San Antonio for spring break and had a great time.






















*Eliana finally started crawling onto things by herself.




*The kids love playing together. Connor put Eli in the laundry basket and then decided to get in with her.








Time flies when you're having fun!! Eliana is saying hi, bye, no, mamma, mine and what's that. Connor is learning to count to one hundred and can write his name really well. I'm so proud of them both!!


No comments: